1 Singapore is one of the most developed countries in the world and certainly in Asia. Marina bay dominates de Skyline and you can even take a boat ride along Clarke Quay.
2. Little India is definitely one of the most colourful places in Singapore, you can try different types of Indian food and visit the great Mustafa Supermarket that opens 24 hrs a day.
3. You can visit Sentosa Island where one of the greatest aquariums in the world is found. Don’t miss Universal Studios and the beautiful white sand beaches.
4. The Botanical Gardens have no admission fees, they have a wide variety of tropical trees and plants although there are sections set aside for orchids only.
5. The country has a good public transport. The taxis are affordable and the MRT will take you to your preferred destination.
6. Singapore has numerous shopping centres. Visit Orchard road where you will have plenty of choices. The entire length of the most popular shopping street in Singapore is connected by a network of passageways allowing you to walk from mall to mall in the cool air conditioning. ⠀
7. You will enjoy nature because in Singapore it rains a lot and there are numerous tropical trees and parks. While in the country, make an attempt of visiting Bukit Tima reserve and the Henderson Waves bridges.
8. Gardens by the Bay are some of the most famous places in Singapore. While in the gardens, take a walk along the sky bridges while admiring the Supertrees. This garden has more than one million plants!.
9. Haji Lane Murals have become the Hallmark of Singapore. Kampong Glam is also a nice place to visit because it has Malay and Middle Eastern heritage. Finally, don’t forget to visit Masjid Sultan Mosque.
10. The country has a wide variety of food which is not only delicious but also affordable.
In addition, although Singapore is a modern country, it still has well-preserved Hawkers centers i.e. open-air food centers where you can buy an authentic dish with as little as $3.50.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, you might also be interested in SELF-GUIDED TOUR OF CHINATOWN SINGAPORE | TOUR BY FOOT.
Let’s connect on Instagram: